13. Tara Laferrara
Online Trainer & Founder of A-Cup Podcast
1. What does Body Positivity mean to you?
It is, quite simply, the acceptance of all different body types. Bodies are not one in the same, they are not just tall or short, big or small, they are different shapes and sizes and beauty in every single one of them. It is important for us all to know that we are in fact different, and thats a good thing.
2. 3 tips or tricks to boost your self confidence.
- MOVE. There is no better feeling than sweating doing something you love. It doesn’t have to be working out in the gym, it can be walking, dancing in the kitchen, anything you love to do to move
- Say NO. Do you feel yourself doing things that you don’t want to do? It’s important to say no more often so you can do more things you love on the daily
- Showcase your personality. There is no other human on this planet like you. Showcase your differences in how you dress and how you act. Just be yourself.
3. All-time favourite quote.
What if I fall?
But darling, what if you fly?
4. Where do you see the #bodypositive movement this year?
All over social media. In brand campaigns, digitally and in print. On TV, in politics, everywhere! The younger generation needs to see it now to know that its okay to be yourself.
5. Fitness Goals for 2019?
Inspire more people to get up and move and to lift heavy shit. Oh, and do a standing backflip.
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http:// www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2018 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.