Who has been your greatest influence and motivator in your success in the field of your career? Quote, you live by.
My biggest and best influence is definitely my mother. She has been my coach for years and supports me in good and bad times. She supports me with advice and action every day. 12 of the 13 tournaments I have won in my career, my mother has accompanied me. I think it is hardly necessary to say more about it 🙂 I live under the motto: “Change your thoughts and you change your world”.
In the current pandemic situation, how are you keeping yourself busy while staying at home?
I go jogging regularly and do a daily home workout. Otherwise I spend a lot of time with my family. Additionally I love to cook and bake.
Your Instagram shows your love for stretching and flexibility, share with us five moves that are a must for improving your flexibility?
- This stretching exercise is for the back of your thighs. While standing, bend forward to your feet and try to reach the floor with your hands. Hold the position for at least 1 minute.
- This stretching exercise is for the front of your thigh and you can also do it while standing. Grab your right foot with your right hand and pull it towards your buttocks. Make sure that you push your hip forward and your knee backward. Hold this exercise for at least 1 minute and then switch legs.
- This stretching exercise is for your hip flexor. Make a wide lunge and lean forward with your body so that your back leg is extended as far as possible. Advanced users can keep their upper body straight.
- This stretching exercise is for your hips and your adductors. Both soles of your feet touch each other and are pulled towards your body. If you keep your back straight and move your knees down, the tension in your hip muscles and adductors will increase. Advanced students can try to bend the upper body forward and touch the feet with the tip of their nose.
- During the last stretching exercise you stretch your shoulders and upper back. In the “child pose” that comes from yoga, you kneel down and sit on your feet. Then you lean forward and stretch your arms far forward on the floor.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.