Laura, who is a Professional Makeup artist and the Senior Digital Beauty Editor for MyBeautik.com (Italy), throws some light on the eyebrow trends that will be popular in 2022.”Thin, angular eyebrows are great for people with round faces. This will help to create the illusion of a more angular face. Thicker, more curved eyebrows for people with square faces. This will help to create the illusion of a softer face. For people with oval faces, a medium-sized eyebrow that is slightly arched will be idle. This will help to create the illusion of an even face shape.”
Crafting Eye-catching Brows
- Find out which eyebrow look works for your face shape
- Focus on the brow arch to really make changes
- Avoid over-plucking eyebrows, as they are easier to correct if you don’t go too far
- Don’t forget to keep your eyebrows groomed and use a brow gel for that perfect finish.
How to Shape the Brow as Desired
- Use a thin eyeliner pencil to draw in the desired shape for angular eyebrows.
- Be careful not to go too far outside of your natural brow line, as this can look unnatural.
- For curved eyebrows, use an eyebrow brush and brow powder to create the desired shape. Be sure to blend well so there are no harsh lines.
- For medium-sized eyebrows, use a brow pencil to lightly fill in the desired shape. Be careful not to overdo it, as too much product can make your eyebrows look unnatural.
Harman Awal who happens to be a beauty and lifestyle blogger adds her input on brow styling “There was a time when thin eyebrows were all the rage, but 2021 and the year ahead is all about thick fluffy eyebrows brushed upwards with straight tails. And the easiest way to achieve this look is with a spoolie brush and a glycerine soap. Just rub the brush over a bar of soap and use it as a clear brow gel to set the hair in place for the whole day. Yes, the entire day!”
Eyebrows to Suit Your Face
- Brow structured with angled arches and longer ends for round face
- Brows that are well-balanced and contoured are idle for an oval face.
- If you have a heart-shaped face, a soft, rounded arch is recommended.
- square faced brows with an angled peak
- Oblong face needs shorter brows.
- In case of a diamond-shaped face, use a linear brow shape.
Note: The beginning of your brow should always be parallel to the tip of your nose. When you look straight ahead, the arch of your brow should run directly through or slightly under your pupil. The tail of your brow should then be aligned with the outer corner of your eye.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.