A Perm that is past its best can be revived using this diffuser drying technique
- Wash, condition and towel dry your hair, then apply curl revitalizer to the damp hair. The hair has the remains of a perm and is therefore flat at the roots with some curl form the mid lengths to the ends.
- Use a wide-toothed comb and work form the roots to the ends to ensure the curl revitalizer is distributed evenly.
- Attach the diffuser to the dryer and dry the hair allowing the hair, to sit on the prongs of the diffuser. This action enables the warm air to circulate around the strands of hair which encourages the formation of curls. To maximize the amounts of curl use your hands to “scrunch” up handfuls of hair.
- Tip your head forward, allowing the hair to set in the diffuser cup.
Do not pull the hair, simply squeeze curls gently into shape.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the hair is dry.
- This technique works equally well on naturally wavy or curly hair, giving separation and definition to curls and waves.
You will need:-
- Curl revitalizer
- Wide toothed comb dryer with pronged diffuser attachment
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.