Short hair can be quickly styled using gel and wax to create a cheeky, fun look.
- Work a generous amount of gel through your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Dry your hair using a directional nozzle on your dryer; as you dry, lift sections of the hair to create height at the roots.
- When the hair is dry, backcomb the crown to give additional height.
- To finish, rub a little wax between the palms of your hands, then apply it to the hair to give definition.
- Time: 10 minutes
- Ease/Difficulty: Easy
- Hair type: Short, layered and straight
You will need:-
TIP : Gel can be re-activated by misting the hair with water and shaping it into style again.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.