Young girls & women are concious about their inner thighs rubbing while moving. It is simply nothing but a result of wrong posture, extra fat or loose leg muscles. There are plenty of effective moves to help you tone your inner thighs. What is called upon is the right combination of exercises to isolate the inner thigh and also work the larger leg muscles to burn extra fat.
Warm-up & do two sets of each exercise with a 30-second rest between sets and when switching exercises.
- Begin & jump out to widen your feet and keep your arms in a T-position.
- When you jump in next, you have to cross your legs and arms.
- Repeat this exercise by alternating the cross of your feet and arms. Do 20 reps of this exercise.
- Stand straight hip width apart position.
- Step directly to the side with your right foot, keeping both toes facing forward.
- Stick your butt out and sit back on your hip and heel as if you were about to take a seat. Return to starting position and repeat.
- Do 12 reps on each side for 1 set.
This is an excellent variation of the classic bodybuilder favourite to hit the inner legs.
- Stand upright & move your feet so that you are in the classic ‘plie’ position – toes pointing out, core tight and stance as wide as you are able to properly and comfortably execute the move (aim for shoulder width).
- Keeping your pelvis straight and upper body straight, lower your body until your thighs are close to or at parallel with the floor. Don’t force it but work toward it.
- If you find it challenging to balance, hold on to a park bench or even a tree, just ensure there isn’t excessive dependency.
- Do 2 sets of 15 rep.
Band Side Leg Raise
- Lie on your left side on the floor. Loop a mini-band around both ankles.
- Rest your hand on your left arm, and brace your right hand on the floor in front of your chest.
- Without moving any other part of your body, raise your right leg as high as you can.
- Pause, then return to the starting position. Repeat 2 sets 15 times.
Inner Thigh Circles
- Lie on the side, propped up on the forearm on floor for support.
- Straighten the back leg and do 10 clockwise circles then do 10 circles in the other direction. Lower the leg. It will be one repetition.
- Do 10 reps for each side & repeat.
- A regular routine will get you well defined inner thighs but note, a lot depends on your body-build, in some cases your thighs are going to touch—and they should!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.