Five tips to work upon for aspiring athletes
Amidst the terror of COVID-19, one life lesson that you’ve learned? The value of time is how it is spent rather than how much time you have–so spend it giving and sharing things that will create memories
Being the World Champion for so many years, share five secrets that have helped you reach this point.
- Consistency—doing the small things as often as possible
- Integrity—not doing things to violate my conscience; doing the right things when no one is looking
- Staying positive in the worst of life’s unforeseen events
- Redefining my “why”
- Looking at every opportunity as a gift that I don’t want to take for granted so making the best of my opportunity through effort and execution.
Share a few words about the website Womenfitness.net and message for our visitors?
Womenfitness.net shares stories about women and the many roles we take on. I hope they find a piece of themselves in my story and joy in their personal journey.
Jessica Beard social media presence and credits
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reign2/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/run2reign
This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2020 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.