Martina Bucher started her sports career in competitive artistic gymnastics. Martina then found pole fitness at the end of 2010 and fell in love with the sport after her very first pole trick. After completing just one pole fitness course and three month intensive training, Martina got invited to compete in April 2011 at the ‘Miss Pole Fitness Germany’ competition, where she took out not only second place, but the ‘Best Choreography’ award as well. This set the foundation stone for Martina’s next competitions and her studio ‘Pole Acrobatics Studio’ which opened in January 2012 in Switzerland.
Martina then took part in the ‘Miss Pole Fitness Zurich 2012’ and won second place, qualifying her a place in ‘Miss Pole Fitness Switzerland 2012’ where she won third place and won the ‘Best Tricks’ title. In the same summer, Martina got invited to take part at the ‘World Pole Sport Championships London 2012.’ After that she travelled to Rome for the ‘European Pole Sport Championships 2012’ where she was a finalist for the ‘Critics Award.’ Then in November 2012, Martina competed in the ‘2nd Pole World Cup 2012’ in Rio de Janeiro where she was placed in the Top 15.
Achievements of Martina Bucher
- Miss Pole Fitness Germany 2011 @ FIBO, Essen DE 2nd Place and Best Choreography award
- Miss Pole Fitness Zürich 2012 @ Komplex 457, Zürich CH 2nd Place
- Miss Pole Fitness Switzerland 2012 @Volkshaus, Zürich CH 3rd place and Best Tricks award
- World Pole Sport Championship London 2012 – Qualifier
- European Pole Sport Championship 2012 – Finalist and “Critics Award” Winner.
- 2 Pole World Cup Brazil 2012 14th place
- International Australian Pole Fitness Championships 2013 4th place
- International Slovakian Open 2013 3rd place
- Pole Dance Cup Finalist 2013
- European Pole Sport Championship 2013 2nd Place
All content on this site is copyright of Women Finess and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.