You have an incredibly toned physique. Share with us the workout routine that you follow to look fit?
- Growing up I was always very active. I was on the tennis team and basketball team in high school. I still play tennis every weekend. What I do now on a routine basis is Pilates 2-3 times a week. I love Pilates because it also helps with my posture and flexibility. I go to the gym to do my cardio and light weights with a lot of reps.
- I also try to walk at least 10,000 steps everyday because I think if anything is most important it is getting in your steps.
Being a media personality involves attending parties and events, tip to eat healthy on such occasions ? What’s your choice of food for dinner? Do you have cheat days too?
- I don’t drink or smoke, so good food is my vice! I hate that feeling of being deprived of food I love. So I try to eat what I want but in moderation. I try to have a healthy meal like fish and vegetables for dinner, but then I like to indulge with a bite of dessert or dark chocolate. I love dark chocolate!
- If I go to a party or an event I try to avoid the carbs they serve and look for the protein and vegetarian options.
5 tips that you would like to give to budding film producers.
- Focus on getting the rights to intellectual property.
- Read a lot of books to identify good stories.
- Meet with other producers who are successful in doing what you would want to accomplish and pick their brain!
- Make relationships with young writers.
- Don’t quit when it gets hard.
Share with us your most favourite travel destinations for 2019?
South of France has always been my favorite place to vacation. I have been going there since I was born, so it’s also nostalgic for me. Somewhere I have never been, that I think would be a very interesting travel destination I would love to visit is the Amankora in Bhutan.