Which kind of films would you like to produce? Your one of the favourite movies till date?
- I would love to make character driven dramas. Films are my passion to direct and produce. But I would eventually like to start producing documentaries on topics that interest me as a hobby.
- Some of my favorite films to date are “Good Fellas”, “The Graduate”, “Harold and Maude”, “The Wolf of Wallstreet”, and a French film called “À Bout de Souffle” by Jean Luc Godard.
Favourite activewear brands & choice of clothing for a date?
I always dress very simple.
- I love sweatshirts and sweat pants from Chrome Hearts.
- Lulu Lemon leggings are my go to!
- I love Adidas and Nike sneakers.
- I usually always wear black and sometimes white. I would probably wear black jeans. My favorite jeans are by an LA based company called L’Agence, and a black leather jacket and boots both by Saint Laurent.
A lot of celebrities are unable to handle the pressures of social media. Which do you feel is the best way to deal with it?
I think becoming use to the pressures of social media can take time. I try not to let if affect me and that gets easier over time. Sometimes when you are in the media, people feel they can say mean things or cyber bully on the internet, and as much as it may hurt when you first read it I always remember that my family andy friends know me and they know the truth, so that is all that matters to me.
Message for your fans on Women Fitness.
Life is short, so as much as you can, do what makes you happy. Try not to stress over little things, because stress can greatly affect your body in a negative way.
Follow Noor’s journey on:
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http:// www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2019 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.