- 85 calories,
- 0 g total fat (0 g saturated fat),
- 22 g carbohydrate,
- 1 g protein,
- 1 g dietary fiber,
- 27 mg sodium.
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe (about 1 large cantaloupe)
- 2 Tbsp. honey, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom, or to taste
- Sliced fresh strawberries, for garnish
- 1/4 cup whole fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Put the cantaloupe in a wide, shallow, microwave-safe container. Heat melon in microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes, or just until the melon softens slightly. Transfer cantaloupe to a blender or food processor.
- Add honey, lime juice and cardamom and blend mixture until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, until cold.
- Before serving, taste and add more honey, cardamom, or lime juice as needed. Garnish each serving with strawberry slices and mint leaves.