- Calories per serving: 122.57cal
- Fat per serving: 6.86g
- Protein: 4.25g
- Fiber: 1.84g
- Cholesterol: 16.50mg
- Vitamin A: 182.25RE
- Vitamin C: 17.05mg
- Vitamin E: 1.42mg
- Extra Virgin Olive oil: 3 Tablespoons
- Butter: 3 Tablespoons, unsalted
- Pepper red: 6 medium
- Onion minced: 1 cup
- Celery: 3 pieces, stalk 1
- Chicken broth canned: 48 ounces
- Cayenne Pepper: 1/8 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 3 Tablespoon
- Parsley fresh: 1/3 cup
- Finely chop the onions, and thinly slice the scallions.
- In a saucepan sauté the mushrooms in the butter over high heat, stirring, until the liquid the mushrooms give off is evaporated and stir in the broth and the water.
- In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch, the soy sauce, and the vinegar until the cornstarch is dissolved and stir the mixture into the soup.
- Bring the soup to a boil, stirring, and simmer it for 5 minutes. Stir in the scallions and salt and pepper to taste and simmer the soup for one minute more. Makes about 3 cups.