- Calories per serving: 158 kcal
- Fat per serving: 1.6gms
- Carbohydrate: 29gms.
- Protein: 8.8gms
- Lentils( masoor dal): 120 gm
- Onion: 100 gm
- Carrot: 60 gm
- Potato: 60 gm
- Mushrooms: 100 gm
- Crushed coriander: 5 gm
- Cumin seeds: 2 gm
- Bay leaves: 1 gm
- Ginger-garlic paste: 5 gm
- Green chillimushrooms: 3 gm
- Olive oil: 5 gm
- Salt to taste
- Clean wash and boil the lentils.
- Chop carrot finely and steam.
- Boil mushrooms and potato separately.
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot and add finely chopped onions. Saute for a while.
- Add chopped green chillies cumin seeds bay leaves ginger-garlic paste and saute some more.
- Add the lentils with its stock and boiled vegetables.
- Add more water if required and simmer for few minutes. Check for salt.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.