- Energy: 78kcals/326kJ
- Fat: 2.06g .(Saturated fat0.08g)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Fibre: 5.15g
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 small Swede
- 1 large parsnip
- 1 leek, sliced
- finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- 15ml/1 tbsp lemon juice
- 15ml/1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp walnut or sunflower oil
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 1900C/3750F/Gas 5. Peel the root vegetables and cut into 1cm 1/2 in cubes. Place in a large bowl, then sliced leek.
- Stir the lemon rind and juice and the mustard into the vegetables and mix well, then season to taste.
- Cut four 30cm/12 in squares of non-stick baking paper and brush lightly with the oil.
- Divide the vegetables among them. Roll up the paper from one side, then twist the ends firmly to seal.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender. Serve hot with roast or grilled meats.