- Calories per serving: 102 Kcal
- Fat: 0.12 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Carbohydrate: 9.7 g
- 50 g baby corn, chopped
- 50 g carrots, chopped
- 50 g broccoli, Chopped
- 50 g button mushrooms, chopped
- 20 ml soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 30 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp cornflour diluted in 3 tsp water
- 20 ml oil 10 g garlic, sliced
- 5 g chillies, sliced lengthwise
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chillies and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, salt, pepper and sugar and all the vegetables. Mix well and stir-fry for about five minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the cornflour to thicken the gravy just a little. Mix well and serve hot with steamed rice.