- Calories: 230 .0 Kcal
- Proteins: 1.5 g
- Fat: 3.4 g
- Minerals: 0.31 g
- Fibre: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 50.0 g
- Berries: 12
- Water: 100 ml
- Sugar: 150 g
- Red wine: 100 ml
- Icing sugar: 40 g
- Hung yoghurt: 100 g (curd tied in a muslin cloth and the whey drained out)
- Cream: 50 ml
- Cut the fruits into quarters.
- Add water and sugar and cook for five minutes.
- Add the red wine and slowly bring to a boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer till the fruit is soft.
- Remove the berries form the sauce and simmer the sauce for two more minutes.
- Fold the cooked berries into the boiling sauce and allow and chill.
- Mix together icing sugar, hung curd and cream and mix well.
- Refrigerate the yoghurt mixture for two hours.
- Serve chilled, garnished with berries.