Nutritive InformationPer Serving:
- 300 calories
- 9 g total fat (1.5 g saturated fat)
- 34 g carbohydrate
- 8 g dietary fiber
- 23 g protein
- 240 mg sodium
- 1/2 ripe medium avocado, mashed
- 2 tsp. honey mustard
- 2 (8-in) whole-wheat lavash wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 cups (washed and dried) baby spinach leaves, loosely packed, or two large leaves of a soft leafy green lettuce
- 4 (1-oz) slices fresh turkey breast
- 1/4 apple, sliced paper-thin
- Combine mashed avocado and mustard. Lay out both wraps. Spread the edges of each with the avocado mixture.
- Leaving a margin free on the side closest to you, arrange a layer of greens on top of wraps. Top each layer with half the turkey. Evenly divide apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey. Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you, then the two sides. Roll the wrap as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate, seam side down, up to 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half, at an angle.