Sara Galimberti is Italian track and field athlete and has got an amazing body and has actually even received some awards for her looks as well as her athletic talents. Sara Galimberti is mostly known for her running on the track. She competes in the 800,1000,1500, 3000, 5000, 10,000 meter and 5 km Road & Half Marathon races. She is from Lombardia, Italy and actually is the 5-time regional champion there in the 800 and 1500 meter races. She also has been placed 3rd at the Italian Junior Championships.
In 2009, she was crowned Miss Lombardia (one of the northernmost provinces in Italy, which includes fashion mecca Milan).
Achievements of Sara Galimberti
Rank Discipline Date Location Category
- 1st 5000m on 4th May 2014 Stanford CA Outdoor
- 2nd 3000m on 23rd February 2014 Ancona Indoor
- 2nd 3000m on 23rd February 2014 Ancona Outdoor
- 1st 1500m on 3rd September 2013 Rovereto Outdoor
Personal Bests of Sara Galimberti
- Event Result Venue Date
- 800m 2:16.01 Gavardo (ITA) 23.05.2009
- 1000m 3:02.81 Chiasso (SUI) 02.05.2009
- 1500m 4:22.95 Rovereto (ITA) 03.09.2013
- 1500m ind.4:30.90 Ancona (ITA) 16.02.2013
- 3000m 9:23.40 Nembro (ITA) 03.07.2013
- 3000m ind.9:15.93 Ancona (ITA) 23.02.2014
- 5000m 15:55.00 Palo Alto (USA) 04.05.2014
- 10,000m 35:15.65 Tampere (FIN) 12.07.2013
- 5 km Road17:26 Bolzano (ITA) 31.12.2013
- Half Marathon1:16:50Cremona (ITA) 20.10.2013
All content on this site is copyright of Women Finess and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.