The colors of 2018 are pastel shades, especially pastel pink is a rage. Bohemian bright prints and contrast colors are also the talk of the town.
- For a casual summer day opt for a dress that can be worn on a daily basis, for extra comfort and a decent look. An A-line floral printed dress or an off-shoulder, cold shoulder, and t-shirt dresses would rule this summer. The classic floral print dress, or a strip dress with a little embroidery seems fun, casual, and comfortable too. An A-line floral print cotton dress or a printed spaghetti dress would look super-chic and comfortable.
- This season’s favorite is the lightweight silk Selvino Dress featuring black/white stripes and polka dot print which entices the eye. The plunging neckline and sleeveless silhouette gives the dress a beachy effect. Silk belt envelops the waist. Add a pop of color with an accessory to strike an eye.
- If you are looking for bold color look try this little one-sided asymmetrical button-down mini dress from Moon River. Made from a textured fabrication in a wrap-front construction with a button-down closure that extends from the shoulder to the hem. Topped with a v-neckline + short sleeves. Finished with seamed detailing at the back.
- During the summer, cocktail dresses become a rage. Although they have a decent and elegant look, they ought to have a sexy edge. The summer cocktail dress would definitely help you achieve that magical effect you have been looking for.
- With the fabric of your choice cotton, linen or rayon you can go for Strapless, Bohemian prints, slits, floral prints, or a solid color long summer dress with a pair of flats, and a hat for a casual, and comfortable look in the sunny days.
A comfortable fabric coupled with a unique style and bright colors offers a look that one can’t resist. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab these best summer dresses of 2018.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.