What does your favorite workout routine look like?
I absolutely love training legs and glutes! Training lower body along with increasing weights always gives me a rush to just get stronger physically and mentally.
How does weight training change our body? 5 must-do exercises to build strong upper body?
Weight Training will strengthen your muscles and burn through the fat much faster than staying on a cardio only routine. For upper body I like to incorporate full body HIIT like burpees OR isolate muscle groups to really get each muscle to strengthen and show overall.
Before starting strength training, what are the key points to keep in mind?
Key points I always tell my clients is if you are strength training –
- Eat 45 min before starting your workout – This is important so that you have the proper fuel to do a heavy workout
- Make sure you activate your muscles before starting any kind of strength training. You do not want to injure yourself because it can easily happen without knowing what to do!
- Make sure to consume that protein within 45 min after your workout!
- Always practice your form! Youtube, Instagram, Google, or purchase my 1 on 1 online training! There are so much information on the web you can access to make sure you are doing everything correctly.
- Drink a gallon of water a day!
Cannot forget these 5 things!