Brittney Palmer is an accomplished artist, model, host, and UFCs Octagon Girl, A 10 year veteran of the entertainment industry, she has been driven by her passion to immerse herself in art, whether it’s the art of painting, music, dancing, or jiu jitsu.She’s been featured across a plethora of media such as: Playboy, Maxim, FHM, Fitness Gurls, Inside Fitness and more.
Catch up with her interview on Women Fitness website where she gives an insight of her personal & professional life.
You are an accomplished artist, model, host, and UFC’s Octagon Girl. What series of events lead you to enter the world of art?
Arts and many forms of it have always been a passion of mine. Prior to becoming an artist I was a professional dancer dancing in shows on the Las Vegas strip. I was in a car accident when I was 21 which prohibited me from dancing the way I used to and from that point I started using painting as a way of expressing myself.
You have been featured in Playboy, Maxim, FHM, Fitness Gurls, Inside Fitness and more. 5 tips to rock a cover shoot?
- Be very aware of your diet and alcohol intake leading up to the shoot.
- A very strict workout schedule. For me, I like to switch it up every day and make sure to always break a really good sweat.
- I always love to have a great tan fresh hair and nails to feel my best.
- Confidence is key.
- You have to have fun with it. Each and every emotion can easily be picked up on by the camera. So have as much fun as possible and you will shine!
We are in absolute awe of your enviably-toned physique, tell us the three components that are an essential part of your workout regime?
- I am a pescatarian so I naturally eat very healthy. I definitely always make sure to have a cheat day though! 🙂
- I change my workouts every day of the week. One day I will do spin, the next day I will work with my trainer, the next day I will take a boxing class, the next day I will do hot yoga, I think it’s important to always shock your body!
- Hold yourself accountable. If you know that you have been eating bad or drinking a little too much take that into consideration when planning your workouts or weekly eating habits.
Full Interview Continued On Next Page
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http:// www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2019 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.