Mustard Chicken with Summer Vegetables
- 4 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- 4 chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced 1 1/2-inch thick
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1½-inch thick
- 4 carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 celery stalks, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 8 whole baby new red potatoes or 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together mustard and soy sauce. Add chicken and coat well.
- In large baking pan, arrange fennel, squash, zucchini, carrots, celery, onion, potatoes and thyme. Brush vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken over vegetables. Brush chicken with mustard sauce. Cover pan with foil and roast for approximately 50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Remove foil, increase oven temperature to broil and roast another 4-5 minutes to brown vegetables and chicken. Serve.
Nutritive Information :
- Calories: 400 Kcal
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 40 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Fiber: 7 g.
Hope you’ll love them and make them again and again!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.