Halloween is all about candy, but that’s not the only sweet we’ll be eating come October 31. These Halloween bagel recipes are just as tasty, and way cuter.
Creepy Bagel Pizzas
Add some spookiness to your Halloween spread with these ghoulish appetizers. They’re so simple and tasty that everyone will want to sink their fangs into them.
- 8 mini bagels
- 1 1/4 cups Nature’s Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- 16 thick slices sharp provolone
- 1/4 cup black olives and/or roasted red peppers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Split the bagels open and arrange cut-sides up on a large baking sheet. Divide the pizza sauce among bagels.
- Bake bagels 5 min., until golden. With a small ghost- or bat-shaped cookie cutter, cut shapes from the provolone slices. Place 1 on each bagel. Cut the olives and red peppers into little specks and place on cheese for eyes.
- Bake 3 min., until cheese just begins to melt.
By Jenn Quillen
- 1 Bag of Mini Bagels
- 8 oz Container of Whipped Cream Cheese
- Orange Food Coloring
- Slice in half and toast the mini bagels. Allow to cool a minutes or two.
- While the bagels are toasting put a few drops of the orange food coloring into the whipped cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Generously spread the orange cream cheese over the entire bagel.
- Give your pumpkin 2 eyes and a mouth using the raisins.
- Cute, right? This is also a perfect way to get little hands started helping in the kitchen! After you spread the cream cheese on the pumpkin bagel, let them decorate the faces. So fun!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.