Bagel Dog Spiders
A bagel dog is just a hotdog wrapped in bagel-style bread. It’s similar to a corndog, except the ends are left exposed. It’s nothing fancy, but we’ve got a secret ingredient to help the flavor.
What You Need
- 1 package bun-length hotdogs
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 count)
- 2-3 Garlic Butter
- Ketchup and mustard, for decorating and dipping
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and divide into 8 triangles. Fold to make 8 rectangles.
- Wrap each rectangular crescent roll around each hotdog, covering only about the middle third.
- Use a knife to cut the exposed hot dog on each side into 4 legs.
- Brush crescent roll dough with melted Garlic Butter.
- Bake at 375° F for 20 min, or until done.
- Use ketchup and mustard to make eyes or faces. Serve.
Spider Bagel is such an easy, yet adorable idea for a Halloween or Harvest party at school or home or a treat for after school when your kids get home.
- Chocolate chips
- Pretzel sticks
- Toast and slice your bagel.
- Spread a little Nutella on each bagel half.
- Place 4 pretzel sticks onto each side of your Nutella coated bagel sticking out on the sides for spider legs.
- Slice your banana into coins and place two onto the top of your bagel for eyes.
- Dip the bottom of 2 chocolate chips into the Nutella and onto the center of the bananas.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.