Today, we have for you an honest review of Quaker Oats and why they are must on your breakfast menu!
For 140 years, Quaker has been the leading expert in oats and has been dedicated to researching this powerful grain to understand all that it has to offer.
Built on the foundation that life’s circumstances should never be a barrier to good nutrition, they are committed to ensuring that Quaker oats are grown by highly responsible growers, milled by highly experienced millers, and transformed into innovative products that allow more people to benefit from the power of the oat in more ways, more often.
These products provide multiple benefits because:
- Oats are naturally low in fat and sodium, and are a good source of important vitamins and minerals.
- Quaker Oats are 100% whole grain and a good source of fiber.
- Because oats are a good source of fiber, they may help support a healthy digestive system.
- Oats provide lasting energy and studies have shown oats may help you feel full.
Not to mention, this super grain provides endless cooking possibilities too!
Tips to have the best Overnight Oats:
- Let it soak in the fridge for a full 8 hours so they can absorb all the liquid.
- Use a one-to-one ratio of raw oats and your choice of milk, yogurt, or any other dairy substitutes.
- Bring more crunch to your breakfast when you add nuts in the morning rather than soaking them in the night before.
Tell us how your breakfast was but before that, get your Quaker Oats from here!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.