Nutritive InformationPer portion:
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrate: 22 g
Protein: 2 g
Fiber: 4 g.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (lemon may be substituted)
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of one large orange
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby or regular arugula
- 4 green onions, sliced thin, including green stems
- 4 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh halved strawberries
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped, toasted pecans
- In small mixing bowl whisk together orange juice, honey, lime juice and paprika. When well combined slowly add oil and continue whisking until mixture is smooth. Stir in zest and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside and allow dressing to stand for a minimum of 10 minutes for flavors to mingle.
- On large serving platter or in large salad bowl spread arugula and sprinkle with green onions. Arrange kiwi and strawberry slices on top. Just before serving drizzle salad with dressing and garnish with pecans.