Calories: 110 Kcal
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Protein: 3 g
- Canola oil spray
- 1 can (15-oz.) reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 Tbsp. bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- In food processor, place beans, eggs, canola oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and brown sugar and blend until smooth. Remove blade and carefully stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a clean dry knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into squares.