8 g total fat (1 g saturated fat)
18 g carbohydrate
3 g protein
3 g dietary fiber
115 mg sodium.
- 2 cups Gluten free certified old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegan mini-chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients (vanilla extract through maple syrup). Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drop the dough into 24 even mounds on a parchment paper/silicon mat-lined or greased baking sheet or pour into a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan. Lightly press down to flatten (cookies will not flatten much during cooking).
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are just set in the center.