Nutritive InformationPer Serving
- Calories: 121 calories
- Fat: 7 g (1 g saturated fat)
- Carbohydrate: 14 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g.
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash, 1/2-inch (1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 oz. package fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 fresh sage leaves, coarsely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium size bowl, toss squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Arrange butternut squash on baking pan. Roast until fork tender, about 25-30 minutes. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and pinch of salt and sauté 4 minutes. Add sage leaves and continue sautéing 2 minutes. Mix in squash. Continue to sauté another minute. Season to taste with pepper and serve warm garnished with cheese.