Nutritive InformationPer serving:
- 320 calories
- 15 g total fat (2.5 g saturated fat)
- 10 g carbohydrate
- 38 g protein
- 1 g fiber
- 580 mg sodium
- 4 Alaska halibut filets (about 4 - 6 oz. each)
- 6 oz. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini (about 8 oz.), sliced
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (around 4 cloves)
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the halibut and vegetables on a large baking sheet.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Brush over the halibut and drizzle the rest over the vegetables. Toss the vegetables so they are evenly coated, then arrange in as flat a layer as possible on the sheet around the halibut.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the halibut is opaque, flakes easily, and is just cooked through. Serve the halibut with the vegetables.