Nutritive InformationPer serving:
- Calories: 113 Kcal
- Total fat: 0 g (Saturated fat: 0 g )
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Dietary fiber: 3 g
- Sodium: 3 mg.
- 2 navel oranges, peel and pith removed, sliced across width of sections
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tsp. candied ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. orange blossom honey mixed with 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted,* for garnish
- 4 ginger snaps, for garnish
On 2 plates, divide orange slices. In small bowl, combine orange juice, ginger, honey and cinnamon. Drizzle mixture over orange slices, sprinkle even amounts of almonds over each serving and garnish with 2 ginger snaps per plate.
*To toast almonds, place in small skillet with no oil. Over medium heat, stir almonds for about 4-5 minutes, until lightly browned and fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside.