- Energy: 95Kcals/394kj
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Fat: 7.9g (Saturated fat: 1.48g)
- Fibre: 1.2g
- Sodium: 63mg
- 10ml/2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, seeded and sliced into rings
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 225g/8oz/3 cups button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 150ml/1/4 pint/2/3 cup coconut milk
- 30ml/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a wok or frying pan until hot, add the oil and swirl it around, coating the sides of the wok well. When the oil is hot, add the chopped garlic and chilies, then stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped shallots and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the sliced mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 minutes more.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly over high heat until the liquid is reduced by half and coats the mushrooms.
- Taste and season as necessary. Sprinkle over the coriander and toss gently to mix. Serve at once.