Eve Dawes is a WBFF Pro Bikini Diva, SAG-AFTRA actress, a former Mrs. Nevada United States and the founder of the all-natural, cruelty-free, custom cosmetics line Dawes Custom Cosmetics. With a diverse background, Eve is originally from England, she trained at Central School of Ballet and London Studio Centre. After graduating Eve danced professionally; touring internationally as a ballerina and extensively in musical theatre, as well as on TV, in music videos, theatres, casinos, cruise lines and movies.
Eve holds her Personal Training (REPS and NASM), Sports Massage Therapist, Yoga, Spin & Zumba instructor certifications. With a holistic approach to health and fitness, Eve leads by example to empower and inspire others to lead balanced, healthy, fit, and happy lifestyles while feeling confident in their own skin.
As seen in Oxygen Magazine, Iron Man Magazine, Inflight Fitness Catalog, Fitness X Magazine, Under Armor Yoga Print Ad, E! 50 Super Epic TV moments, bodybuilding.com, various commercials, and music videos.
Eve’s cardio remains the same whether she’s prepping for the stage or not, with 6 mornings of 35 minutes fasted cardio.
Eve only trains with weights twice a week and no longer than for 40 minutes (everyone’s bodies, hormones, and physical goals are different and this works best for her personally). She trains her shoulders once and her lower body with an emphasis on Glutes once. Abs vary, from no weight to weighted 1-3 times per week. Her training protocols are periodized but always cycles back to the workouts she’s shared with us here.
- Dynamic warm up including head and arm circles, and body twists
- 3 Sets x 15 Reps
- Front Raise
- Lateral Raise
5 Sets 12-15 Reps, 30 second rest in between sets
- Dumbbell Overhead Press
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise
- Dumbbell Front Single Arm Raise
7 x 12 reps, 20 second rest in between sets
- Light Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raise: arms in line with forehead
- 3 x 20 Standing Barbell Bicep Curl
- 3 x 15 Assisted Pull Up Machine Tricep Dips
5 minutes light cardio of choice
Weighted Barbell Walking Lunges 3 x 30
4-5 Sets x 12-15 Reps 30 second rest in between sets
- Sumo Squats: with the Barbell held low in front
- Straight Leg Deadlifts
- Hip Thrusts on Prone Hamstring Curl Machine
- Single Leg Push Downs on Assisted Pull-Up Machine. Eve says: “I know some people don’t like this one but it’s normally because they’re body position is wrong and they’re using their body weight and quads to assist them. If you put your weight back (so your knees never go further forward than your ankles and press down through your heel with your toe elevated you’re going to feel it). I find this also puts a lot less stress on my back and joints than most exercises.”
- Hypers-with 2 second Glute squeeze at the top
- Abductor Machine
Eve always follows her resistance training with stretching and pure glutamine to help with recovery.