All share one things in common that losing post pregnancy fat is not an easy job.
Celebrity Tips to Lose Baby Weight:
- Stick to a Healthy Diet Regime: Cut out on extra sugar and snack on small portions of proteins, e.g.. smoked salmon, prawns with chilli, yellow-fin tuna sushi and scrambled eggs, nut, goggi berries, vegetable salad etc. Drink 6-8 glasses of water.
- Small meals at regular intervals: Starving won’t help you lose weight so keep your body replenished with small servings of food in the form of fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products.
- Put your anaerobic system to work. This means your weight training exercises and cardio exercises should last only for about 60 seconds or less. Using this system is so inefficient for your body (heart) that it makes burning fat much more effective. Participate in physical activity five days a week (at least 30 minutes each of those days) and generally be more active.
- Watch what you eat: Pop star Beyonce Knowles, who was pregnant with her first baby ( Feb 2012), is already making plans to get back in shape after childbirth. “I’ve been really conscious [about my diet],” Beyonce, 30, says. “I’ve been trying my best not to lose control.” Most women get carried away with their emotions & food cravings during pregnancy to gain unwanted fat with the hope of losing it post delivery.
- Hard work, Persistence, and Discipline: Nothing can stop you from reaching your goal if carry these three must-be’s with you on the path towards health & fitness. Stay committed even when results seem to pour in slowly.
- Keep Stress at Bay: External & internal stress go a long way to affect your weight loss. With increasing sleep-starved nights and hormonal bounces you need to practice patience via yoga and meditation.
- Learn to reward yourself with something other than food: Reward yourself with something fitness related like a new HRM watch, spa treatment, body massage, trekking with friends, gym clothes, personal training sessions, or Pilates sessions.
- Make an inspiration board of the people that inspire you: Notes and quotes from the life of people who inspire you can add boost to your effort when you feel low and burnt out.
- Journal everything! Keep track of your training and nutrition, and how you feel though the process. This is the time to encourage yourself through collecting quotes and celebrating your progress each step of the way.
Aging and child birth are not a reason to let yourself go. Choose health & make it your focus. Try to be my healthiest and happiest all the time, not for a one time occasion.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.