Devin shares “I love sharing my recipes and creating dishes that I think people will enjoy! The biggest frustration for me is that different brands of the same food vary so widely, that my healthy creations could be “destroyed” depending on what brand is used. When I finally perfected this recipe, I was blown away by how closely it resembled full fat ranch dressing.”
Feel free to substitute for different brands anytime you like, but if you want to make the recipes the way they were intended, pop over to www.devinalexander.com/diabetes for the inside scoop on brands and secret chef tips and tricks!
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic flakes, chopped or dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon reduced sodium salt substitute
- 1 In a small mixing bowl, using a small whisk, mix the
- mayonnaise, yogurt, buttermilk, parsley, dill, onion, garlic,
- dry mustard, pepper, and salt substitute. Transfer the
- mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate it for at
- least 1 hour, or up to 2 days.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Prep Time: 15 minutes + refrigeration time
- Cook Time: None
35 calories, 2 g fat, 0.3 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 70 mg potassium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 2 g sugars, 1 g protein, 30 mg phosphorus
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.