Happy Tummy Greens Juice
Parsley and ginger are known to settle a sick stomach and to help keep a healthy stomach in good shape. That’s why this refreshing juice is called Happy Tummy Greens Juice. I served this green juice in my restaurant and it was always a big hit, even among the vacation crowd, as a refreshing way to start the morning.
- 1 medium (about 5–6 ounce) Granny Smith apple, cored and seeded.
- 1/3 medium cucumber (about 3 ounces) ends trimmed.
- 3/4 inch cube (about 1/3 ounce) fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves.
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves (some stems are okay)
- 6 ice cubes
- Cut the apple, cucumber, and ginger into quarters. Add them to the jar/pitcher of a blender along with the spinach, parsley, and ice cubes. Blend all ingredients on high for a few seconds until the ingredients start to incorporate.
- Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the blender, as needed, and continue to blend the mixture until it is completely smooth.
- Transfer the juice to a 14–16-ounce glass. Garnish with a cucumber slice, if desired. Enjoy immediately.
- Serving Size: 12 ounces
- Prep Time: 5–8 minutes
- Cook Time: None
1 fruit, 2 non-starchy vegetable
110 calories, 1 g fat, 0.2 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 870 mg potassium, 25 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 14 g sugars, 4 g protein, 90 mg phosphorus
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.