Nutritive InformationPer portion:
Fat: 10 g
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Protein: 6 g
Fiber: 3 g.
- 1/2 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black or white pepper to taste
- 5 ounces baby arugula or baby spinach
- 4 ears cooked fresh corn, kernels sliced off cob
- 1/2 cup finely sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 lb. fresh dark cherries, pitted, sliced in half
- In small mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk well.
- In large salad bowl combine arugula, corn and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange salad on individual dishes and sprinkle with feta. Top with cherries and serve.