Women Fitness has selected the most stunning and fit Cheerleaders of Super Bowl XLVII from the Teams Baltimore Ravens and 49ers Gold Rush. This is no way undermines other super beautiful cheerleaders and their teams. A difficult task accomplished.
Joanna, Baltimore Ravens:
Name: Joanna T.
Tenure: Two Years
Day Job: Environmental Scientist
Joanna is a graduate of Marshall University who hopes to land a management position in her late 20s and then leave it shortly thereafter to become a stay-at-home mother.
Surely, the higher-ups at whatever company she works for will be thrilled about that when the time comes.
I’m not judging anyone’s life choices, but what’s the point in striving for a management position that you have no intention of keeping? I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.
- Years on Squad: 2 years
- Birthday: December 30
- Height: 5-4
- Where I Grew Up: Damascus, MD
- College: Marshall University
- Occupation: Environmental Scientist at URS Corporation
- Career Goal: To end up in a Managerial Position by my late twenties and eventually be a stay-at-home Mom.
- Hobbies: Dancing, eating, hanging out with my four sisters, walking with my dad, shopping, going to amusement parks and working on my R-Word Campaign
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl
- Favorite Reality Show: Real Housewives of OC
- Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump
- Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks
- Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts
- Favorite Band: Dave Matthews Band
- Favorite Song: Baby, Baby, Amy Grant
- Favorite Performer: Britney Spears
- Favorite Restaurant: Outback Steakhouse
- Favorite Style of Music: Pop and Classic Rock
- Favorite Place to Vacation: Vegas
- Favorite Activity in Baltimore: Going to O’s games
- Favorite Ravens Player: Sean McClellan
A former captain of Marshall University’s Dance Team, Jo has always wanted to be a NFL Cheerleader. After attending a prep class at The Castle, she knew the Ravens were the perfect team for her. This year, Jo is looking forward to being more involved with some of the behind-the-scenes stuff with the team as well as making another deep playoff run!
More details at: http://www.baltimoreravens.com/
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.