Courtney, Baltimore Ravens:
Name: Courtney L.
Tenure: Five Years
Day Job: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Courtney is a graduate of Towson University with very broad career goals耀he wants to “develop a strong character as a respectable, hard-working business woman.” Alrighty then. Her favorite reality show is Keeping Up With The Kardashians, so that may be something she heard Kim say at some point.
I’ve named her uniquely vague career goal the “even if you aim for nothing, you’ll probably still hit something” strategy. And I’m totally stealing it.
- Years on Squad: 5 years
- Birthday: December 31
- Height: 5-3
- Where I Grew Up: Pasadena, MD
- College: Towson University
- Occupation: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Career Goal Always changing! To expand my career in marketing and communications, and develop a strong character as a respectable, hard-working business woman
- Hobbies: Dancing, performing, working out, boating, fishing, rock climbing, going to concerts, being with family and friends
- Favorite TV Show: White Collar
- Favorite Reality Show: Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Favorite Movie: Blood Diamond
- Favorite Actor: Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Actress: Katherine Heigl
- Favorite Book: Heart of The Matter
- Favorite Band: Swedish House Mafia
- Favorite Song: Save The World, Swedish House Mafia
- Favorite Singer: Tiesto
- Favorite Performer: Avicii
- Favorite Restaurant: Lemongrass
- Favorite Style of Music: House
- Favorite Place to Vacation: U.S. Virgin Islands
- Favorite Activity to do in Baltimore: Going to the Aquarium and walking around the Inner Harbor on a beautiful day
- Favorite Ravens Player: Ed Reed
Before joining the Ravens, Courtney had never cheered before in her life. She comes from a dance background where she had the chance to meet some Ravens Cheerleading veterans who eventually convinced her to join the squad. Courtney’s natural dance ability isn’t surprising considering her grandmother, Consetta Caruccio/Lenz was on the 1936 USA Olympic gymnastics team.
More details at: http://www.baltimoreravens.com/
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.