Priscilla, 49ers Gold Rush:
Tenure: Two Years
Day Job: In-Home Tutor/School Aide
Priscilla attended American Career College and earned a degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Which, apparently in California, makes you qualified to educate the nation’s youth.
Whatever. I’ve had plenty of unqualified teachers and I turned out just fine.
- Occupation: In-Home Tutor/School Aide
- Tenure: 2
- Education Background: I graduated from American Career College in 2009 and received my diploma in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Career Goal: To obtain an ultrasound technologist position at a hospital and tutor children with autism part time.
- Three words to describe yourself: Unpredictable, spontaneous and enthusiastic
- Best workout: My best workout is the cycling class I try to take once a week at my gym, great way to burn 500-800 calories in an hour and awesome on your legs.
- Best advice for aspiring cheerleaders: Never stop dancing! Your muscles have a memory and the more you practice, the better you will become.
- Fun fact: I movie quote comedies a lot in conversations.
More Information at: http://www.49ers.com//
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.