Kori, Baltimore Ravens:
Name: Kori K.
Tenure: One Year
Day Job: Restaurant Employee
Kori is currently working the to-go station at one of Texas Roadhouse’s 370 locations (in 46 states!), but eventually she’d like to receive training and become an ultrasound technician. She is still very young and has plenty of time to figure out all that career junk.
Her age isn’t listed, but I know she’s young because I haven’t heard of most of the things she likes and her favorite place to vacation is Disney World.
- Years on Squad: Rookie
- Birthday: December 1
- Height: 5-6
- Where I Grew Up: Baltimore, MD
- College: CCBC Catonsville
- Occupation: To-go at Texas Roadhouse
- Career Goal: To become and Ultra Sound Technician
- Hobbies: Reading, going to the beach, making home videos with friends, going to amusement parks, shopping, dancing
- Favorite TV Show: What I Like About You
- Favorite Reality Show: Dance Moms, America’s Next Top Model, So You Think You Can Dance, Hardcore Pawn
- Favorite Movie: The Notebook
- Favorite Actor: Channing Tatum
- Favorite Actress: Rachel McAdams
- Favorite Book: Pretty Little Liars
- Favorite Band: Paramore
- Favorite Song: What Makes you Beautiful
- Favorite Performer: Ke$ha
- Favorite Restaurant: Sakura
- Favorite Style of Music: Everything
- Favorite Place to Vacation: Disney World
- Favorite Activity in Baltimore: Walk around the Inner Harbor and visit the aquarium
- Favorite Ravens Player: Ray Lewis
Even though she is a rookie, you can say that Kori has been a Raven for a long time. As a youngster, she was a member of the Little Ravens Cheerleading Team. Prior to cheering for the Ravens, Kori was a member of the Baltimore Blast Cheerleading Team where she won Rookie of the Year honors. Outside the stadium you can probably find Kori ordering a vanilla bean coffee at Starbucks or a water ice from Ritas.
More details at:http://www.baltimoreravens.com/
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.