4. Berry Yogurt Popsicles
- 1½ cup pitted fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 24 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 (3 oz.) paper cups and 12 popsicle sticks
- In small mixing bowl mash cherries and berries. Drizzle on honey and mix together.
- In paper cups, layer alternating spoonfuls of yogurt and fruit until full. Place popsicle stick or plastic spoon in each cup. Freeze.
- When ready to serve, tear paper cup off popsicle and enjoy.
Nutritive Information :
- Calories: 69 Kcal
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrate: 12 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fiber: 1g