5. Rasberry Passion Fruit Swirls
Serves : 4
- 300g / 2-1/2 cups, raspberries
- 2 passion fruit /raspberries
- 400g 1-2/3 cups low fat fromage frais
- 30ml /2 tbsp caster sugar
- raspberries and sprigs of mint to decorate.
- Mash the raspberries in a small bowl with a fork, until the juice runs. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp into a separate bowl with the fromage frais and sugar and mix well.
- Spoon, alternate spoonfuls of the raspberry pulp and the fromage frais mixture into stemmed glasses or one large serving dish stirring lightly to create a swirled effect.
- Decorate each dessert with a whole raspberry and a sprig of fresh mint. Serve chilled.
Nutritive Information :
- Energy: 110Kcals/462kj
- Fat: 0.47g
- Saturated fat: 0.13g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fibre: 2.12g