Nutritive InformationPer 3/4 cup Serving
- Calories: 156 Kcal
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrate: 17 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sodium: 134 mg
- Small sweet potato: 1 , about 8-oz, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Potato: 1 medium , cut into 3/4-inch cubes (peeled parsnip may be substituted)
- Carrot: 1 medium , peeled, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- Red onion: 1 small, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Celery stalks: 2 medium , 3/4-inch slices
- Beet: 1 medium , peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Extra virgin olive oil:1½ Tbsp. , divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar: 1 tsp.
- Fresh lemon juice: 2 tsp.
- Dijon mustard: 1/2 tsp.
- Fresh parsley: 1 Tbsp. , chopped
- Cilantro: 1 tsp. , chopped
- Walnuts: 2 Tbsp. , finely chopped
- Crumbled feta cheese: 1 oz.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In large bowl toss potatoes, carrot, onion, celery and beet with 1/2 tablespoon oil, coating well. Arrange vegetables in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, stirring several times, until tender and beginning to brown, about 50 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, whisk vinegar, lemon juice and Dijon with remaining oil and stir in parsley, cilantro and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over vegetables and gently toss. Top with crumbled feta. Serve warm or at room temperature.