3. Cherry Limeade
By Be Mixed
Makes 1 Serving
- 4 oz. Be Mixed Margarita
- 6 Cherries, muddled
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Club Soda
- 1.5 oz. Vodka (optional)
- Muddle cherries and juice limes.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda.
4. Black Cherry and Cinnamon Sorbet
Makes 1 Serving
- 2 lbs organic, ripe cherries, rinsed and pitted
- 1 c honey
- 3/4 c water
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Chop one cup of cherries and place in a small pan with the cinnamon stick and about 1/4 c honey. Heat for about two minutes, or until the honey is dissolved and the cherries begin to cook slightly, creating a syrup.
- Take them off the heat and set aside to cool. Blend the rest of the cherries in a food processor or with an immersion blender.
- Place the blended cherries, the water and the rest of the honey in a saucepan and, stirring often, let the mixture come to the boil. Add the cinnamon stick and allow the mixture to boil for two minutes.
- Take off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool, stir through the stewed cherries then chill mixture completely in refrigerator.
- If you have an ice cream maker, you can place the cherry mixture into the ice cream maker until done. Without an ice cream maker, simply place the mixture into a container with a lid in the freezer.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.