3. 3-Ingredient Oat Bars
By Alicia Edge
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- Mixed nuts or seeds
- Dried Fruit
- Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 320°F and grease a small, rectangular baking tray witha small amount of butter or coconut oil.
- Combine bananas, oats and peanut butter in abowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir through your choice of optional extrasgently (~1cup total)
- Spread the oat mixture evenly in the over dish,forming a layer about 1-2 cm thick. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 210°Fand continue cooking for another 10 minutes
- Divide bars into portions and store in fridgeuntil nice and firm!
4. Peach Pineapple Protein Smoothie
- 1 16-oz bag frozen peaches
- 1 can sliced pineapples (in water or natural juice)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Using only half of the bag of frozen peaches and 5 slices of pineapple, place in blender.
- Add protein powder and almond milk.
- Start blending at medium speed, increasing speed after about 1 minute to make sure all chunks are blended.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!