11. Chewy Trail Mix Bars
- 10 dates
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (drippy, natural)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup oats
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup goji berries
- Line a medium baking dish (7×11) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add dates to a bowl and cover with water. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Dates should be gooey and sticky. Remove the pits and add dates to a food processor.
- Blend dates on high until a sticky paste forms. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and cinnamon. Blend on high until a dough ball forms.
- In a large bowl, add oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and goji berries. Stir to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Using your hands, take the date and peanut butter dough ball and add it to the dry ingredients. Knead dry ingredients into the date and peanut butter dough until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Press dough firmly into the parchment-lined backing dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- To cut, first remove the entire trail mix slab by lifting the parchment paper out of the baking dish.
- Slice into 10 bars. Enjoy immediately, or store in an airtight container for 5-7 days.
12. Energy Boosting Smoothie
- 2 cups cold water
- 5 Swiss Chard leaves
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon matcha
- 2 dates, pits removed
- 2 handfuls ice
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high for 45-60 seconds.
- Enjoy immediately!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.