Nutritive InformationPer 11/2 cups Serving
- Calories: 302 Kcal
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrate: 56 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sodium: 264 mg
- extra virgin olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
- garlic: 5 cloves , minced
- red pepper flakes: 1/4 tsp. (or to taste)
- (10-12 cups, loosely packed) pre-washed baby kale: 10-12 oz. , coarsely chopped
- Vegetable broth: 1/2 cup
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese: 1 Tbsp.
- Small whole-wheat pasta shells: 8 oz. , cooked to package directions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic with red pepper about 2 minutes.
- Stir in about half the greens, broth, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Increase heat to medium-high, cover, and cook until greens wilt, about 3 minutes. Stir in remaining greens, cover and cook an additional 12 minutes or until greens are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Place cooked, drained pasta in saucepan. Add greens mixture and gently toss until well combined.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.