O’dang Fall Panzanella Salad (Featuring their lemon caesar dressing)
- 2 cups golden beets, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 ½ cups fennel bulb, thinly sliced (reserve 1 tbsp. fennel fronds)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 3 cups crusty Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bunch lacinto (dinosaur) kale, stems removed
- 1 gala apple, cored and diced
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup O’dang Lemon Caesar dressing
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Transfer the beets, Brussels sprouts, and fennel to a baking sheet. Toss with a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. On a separate baking sheet, spread the bread cubes in an even layer. Roast the veggies on the top rack for 25 to 30 minutes, until the beets are fork-tender and the Brussels sprouts are slightly caramelized.
- Pop the bread in the oven for the last 5 to 7 minutes of roasting. When done, the cubes should be dry and crunchy on the outside and slightly soft in the middle.
- While the veggies are roasting, slice the kale into thin, 1-inch long pieces and add them to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle the kale with a pinch of sea salt and massage the leaves until soft and bright green. Core and dice the apple and toss it in the bowl with the kale.
- When the veggies and bread are done roasting, remove them from the oven. Transfer the bread to the bowl with the kale and apples and drizzle with about half of the O’dang dressing. Toss to coat. Stir in the roasted veggies and top with the pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and reserved fennel fronds.
- Serve immediately with remaining dressing and enjoy!
About O’dang Foods
O’dang Dressings are plant-based and available in both vegan and vegetarian options. The eight flavors are: Greek Tzatziki, Lemon Caesar, Roasted Red Pepper, Garden Herb Ranch, Southwest Ranch and Honey Mustard, in addition to the newest flavors Classic Mediterranean and Balsamic Feta. These delicious dressings are available at Walmart Stores as well as many other retailers nationwide. Visit the O’dang website for the full store list.
O’dang also offers an egg-free, dairy-free mayo. A brand new innovation, our mayos are available in three flavors: Lemon Garlic, Cucumber Dill and Roasted Red Pepper. Each mayo flavor contains 20% chickpea protein and broth (aquafaba). The line is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher OUD, and O’dang Mayos do not contain any cholesterol or trans fats and are low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Available now at all Publix Supermarket locations.
The complete line of O’dang Dressings and Mayos are also available for purchase on the brand’s website: https://www.odangfoods.com Follow on social media @OdangFoods #Odangfoods
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.