Thanksgiving is only a few days away and if you are still looking for tasty recipes to WOW your friends and family, then make sure to try the following recipes.
O’dang Thanksgiving Vegan Bowl (featuring their Honey Mustard dressing)
- – 1 large carrot, peeled, quartered, and cut into 2” long pieces
- ½ medium acorn squash, sliced
- 1 ½ cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1.5 – 2 cups broccoli florets (cut large)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar (plus a little extra)
- 3 pinches of salt
- 2 tbsp O’dang Honey Mustard dressing
- Mashed Potato Ingredients
- 1 (1.5lb bag) of yellow potatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch each of dried thyme and oregano
*For Roasted Vegetables*
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix carrots and acorn squash with O’dang dressing, brown sugar, and salt. Spread carrots and squash out on the baking sheet.
- In the same bowl used for the carrots and squash, mix the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Spread Brussels sprouts out on the same baking sheet.
- Finally, in the same bowl, mix the broccoli with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Massage the olive oil and garlic into the tops of the florets. Spread the broccoli on the baking sheet.
- While roasting the vegetables, begin preparing your mashed potatoes and gravy at the same time.
- Bake vegetables for 10-15 minutes. Flip/stir the vegetables and sprinkle with ¼ cup of chopped pecans. Top the squash with an extra sprinkle of brown sugar. Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
*For Mashed Potatoes*
- Add potatoes to a large pot of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes (until the largest potato is fork-tender).
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- Stir in the vegetable broth, vegan butter, salt, dried thyme, and oregano. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and if desired, extra butter and a splash of unsweetened or original non-dairy milk.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. add cranberries and chopped pecans for a festive touch!
- Enjoy! And relax!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.